Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dinners with My Mom in NYC

What a wonderful way to spend Martin Luther King weekend--flitting here and there around New York City with Steven and my mom! Loved it! Two more memorable meals were at Ellen's Stardust Diner (1650 Broadway/51st Street) and Babylon Soho (15 Watts Street).

We enjoyed "Kinky Boots" on Broadway and we saw "Lone Survivor." (Steven and mom enjoyed it; I  avoided looking at the screen more than I actually watched it--too gory for me.) We took the subway and probably clocked at least 10 miles walking each day. Steven led the way; mom and I had no worries, just kept following. :-)

Recommendations: Go to Ellen's Stardust Diner for the experience! The staff is talented and friendly.



Loved the Broadway show, Kinky Boots!
We were very fortunate with traffic.
Freedom Tower behind us.
Stardust Diner, this is our waitress singing (awesome voice!)
Chelsea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment