Monday, February 9, 2015

Alt Expose and Early Valentine Sweetness

If you missed the show on Saturday, check out the recording of the Alt Expose Show with Ruth and Rose! The gals are so adorable and what parent does not appreciate a personal shout out to them?! I even enjoyed the little, "Sorry mom, sorry mom." Go listen to see what that was about...;) Their audience metrics are improving; be sure to contribute by tuning in every Saturday, 5pm, at arouseosu.com!

Busy week, fully into the swing of classes. Go get 'em Jules--you can do it! We love you!

Steven and I went home shopping this weekend in celebrating an early Valentine's Day. I found the best, blue rug at Potterybarn called Bosworth and it looks dreamy in our dining room. The picture does not do it justice. And if you every questioned if the premium rug pad was worth it--it is!! We bought a new rug and pad for our bedroom too. Steven likes to have maximum cushion under his feet.
I have swapped tea for coffee and thus a whole supply of must-haves for the new addiction. The KitchenAid tea kettle allows you to select the water temperature (which apparently makes a big difference depending on the type of tea). I love it--quick, easy, and doesn't take up too much space. I also got the KitchenAid two-speed blender that rocks! I bought a bunch of tea and supplies from Teavana and walked out of there with a yummilious cup of Marshmallow Macaron tea.
So, this morning, I thoroughly enjoyed a perfectly tempered matcha blended with butter. Big thanks to Steven for being so generous, encouraging, and supportive regardless of my obsessions. Love you, babe.



2 comments:

  1. nice your Electric Kettle is awesome i want to buy this one where you buy this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your comment. It is Kitchen Aid and was recalled due to overheating issues--so I don't know if they still sell this exact model. They do have other red ones.

      Delete