Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Zero to Hero and Boston

Winding down the semester and Julia has been busy giving presentations--check out the Zero to Hero poster below--writing papers, and preparing for Spanish and Calculus 2 final exams. Her apartment is decorated so adorably for Christmas. In one week, she will be home! I cannot wait to feed her nutritiously when she's here.

I spent the week in Boston for the a conference. The highlight was seeing my BFF, Brenda, and the Christmas lighting show at Boston Commons--incredible! I also did a quick hop over to MIT and Harvard campuses. The Fairmont Copley Plaza was luxurious; word on the street is that I missed Ben Affleck filming there by a week. That would have been super, blog-worthy cool. I did, however, get to meet their friendly, black lab dog. The tree in Copley Square was nice, as well. Steven survived wonderfully and held down the fort. Check out the Wagshal's weekly haul...just for the two of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment