Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cava, Pitmaster, and Schmidt's

On the food front, our college girl is packing her own lunch--so proud! She is busy with her 18-credit course load and making memories with her girl pack. They enjoyed dinner at Schmidt's--the best German restaurant in Columbus by far. Caitlyn and Jules are live at 5pm on Saturday's: Alt Expose with Ruth and Rose.

Steven and I enjoyed CAVA Grill this past weekend. It was my first time and I am hooked! It is the Mediterranean version of Chipotle. I loved the braised lamb; do they allow for double protein portions? YUM! We also finally got Wagshal's Pitmasters Back Alley BBQ. Steven got the half-smoke and I got the pork 1/2 rack of ribs. The amount of meat on the ribs was impressive and so tender and delicious.

We celebrated Steven's birthday by attending A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder at the Kennedy Center. Hilarious! It was in the Eisenhower Theater and we had great seats. Go see it; on stage in DC until January 30, 2016.

I love the Snapchat photos from Julia. It always brightens my day. Check out the cat pic; I think she is trying to be more like Quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment