Monday, September 5, 2016

Good Food, Friends, and Football

Julia has been at school just over two weeks. I'm highlighting some of the old favorite eateries, along with some good homemade meals thrown in. You can't go wrong with Chop Shop, Raising Cane's, and Chipotle. I also sent her a care package of somewhat healthy snacks from Boxed; her schedule is brutal with several back-to-back classes, so I wanted to make sure she has some snacks for her backpack. (Yes, I know she is 20 but I can't help it.) They went to (some of) a Ke$ha concert. Coming in two weeks, Alt Expose with Ruth and Rose will return Sundays, 3 - 4pm. Stay tuned. Congratulations OSU football; Bowling Green versus OSU, 10 to 77! Julia is considering joining OSU student government...more on that next week.

Steven and I went to Wagshal's for yummy pepperoni, liverworst, and hotdogs. Thanks for the sweater, mom! Can't wait to see Julia in FOUR days!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment