Friday, October 15, 2021

Pumpkin, Burgers, and Meat Haul

Julia shared her current, on-trend morning concoction. Pumpkin! Check out the gorgeous dinner from Bole Ethiopian Cuisine. It was Benjamin's last night before heading back to work. Last weekend, we met Lisa & Tony at Thunder Burger for dinner. Good food and good company. I tried a new, local meat delivery service, Near Country Provisions. It supports local farmers and is hand-delivered to your door. The meat is grass-fed; pork is pasture-raised. I ordered a lot of beef, but also some pork and chicken. The bacon was fantastic and the ribeye is perfectly fatty and delicious. Whether it is going to Wagshals or getting a meat delivery--feels like Christmas to me! When I retire, I want to work at Wagshals. 😂 


No comments:

Post a Comment