Saturday, October 1, 2022

WAIS Workshop and Board Meeting

It was a great work week for all! Julia was in Estes Park, at the West Antarctica Ice Sheet workshop and presented her poster. Check out all of those COVID tests. She roomed with Jenn. Cute picture of her, Asmara, and Allie and so picturesque. 

I attended my first WBG Board Meeting, which was a ton of work to prepare for and a ton of work afterward. :) My boss and I were the first ones to arrive and the last to leave, thus the empty room shots. I still only managed to be in the office one day (mostly because I was too busy and not feeling 100%). 

Thankfully, I tested negative for COVID; and hopefully, I will be kicking this cold soon. Julia is back in St. Paul for 24 hours--unpacking, laundry, and repacking. She boards a plane tonight for Switzerland, where she'll be speaking at another conference!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment