Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Habits, Equality, and Rochester

Oh to have the exciting life of a teenager over summer break. The first adventure of the week was trying Chipotle for the first time--I LOVE it! And besides the fresh, non-GMO yummy food, it happens to be right around the corner from my house. Convenient and delicious--an easy habit to form. And I know this because I attended a habit seminar by Michael Kim. It was fantastic. I am quite obsessed by Gretchen Rubin's Better than Before and The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. I'm trying to get the whole family on board with creating good habits as our summer project. (No progress on that front.) Julia went out with Lia and her boyfriend to Shake Shack. She went with Jason and his family to see, The Book of Mormon at the Kennedy Center, before jetting Friday morning to Rochester. Also on Friday, June 26, the Supreme Court ruled for marriage equality in all 50 states. While in Rochester, Julia attended Matt Boheen's 30th birthday party, a Jazz Festival, and had dinner with her beautiful sister, Arie. They are both gorgeous in this picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment