Thursday, June 18, 2015

Welcome to Glover Park

YAY, Nick has arrived...in more ways than one. Congrats on the UVA graduation, new job, and living in the best DC neighborhood, Glover Park. Thank you mom for the nice treat of lunch at Wagshal's (technically outside of our 'hood, but so close). I didn't take many food picks; some highlights were brisket, pulled pork, and BLT sandwiches. Julia and I had the hot bar. The gelato and Berliners were a hit. Kangaroo update: Steven enjoyed it! He made mom and Nick try it and they said it was OK.

New meat this week out of the normal rotation is boar. For an anniversary gift, Steven bought duck leg confit and it is amazing. I've had two this week and not shared any with anyone. The fattier the meat, the better in my book. Or as Chad aptly stated, "I'm a chubby chaser."


No comments:

Post a Comment