Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Circa, Piada, Good Stuff Eatery

A busy, fun week for Julia. She sounds so happy regarding her classes. She's working on her lab safety certification so she can start working on some climate research projects.

Stephanie has been cooking for them; and they have been eating out on occasion as well. J went to Piada with Caitlyn. She has such a sweet group of friends. I love viewing Julia's Snapchat stories--it makes me miss her less and I feel like I'm a part of her daily life. Oh for the love of technology.

Steven and I went to Circa and Good Stuff Eatery--yum and yum! The mussels at Circa were smokey and delicious (my first time trying mussels), but no where near filling. And, I enjoyed my hanger steak; however, nothing beat the very rare burger that Steven received (he insisted I eat half of it; he's the best sharer).

We would definitely go back to Good Stuff Eatery and recommend it to everyone for a great burger! I had the Spike's Sunnyside; Steven had the Big Stuff Bacon Meltdown. Great location and open, airy feeling inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment