Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Birthday Celebration and More of the Same

Missing my sister Laura and wish she could be here! It really is a mental pick-me-up to spend time with mom, Chad, and the Sarrges. First, it is somewhere to GO and out of the normal routine! Second, even though we cannot hug, seeing their faces (with no video freezing or talking over each other) is comforting. This past week, we stopped by (at a safe distance) for Chad's birthday celebration. They got Chad the BEST cake--what a riot. I also got to see mom's loft--so chic, quaint, and neat. I was so touched by the sign and that she has watched my nutrition video. (Love you, mom!) Other than that... we are doing more of the same: Julia's working on her paper with Anna, working for NASA, and rollerblading; Steven's working and rollerblading; I'm working and running. We're eating lots of meat too.


No comments:

Post a Comment